DATE AND LOCATION
Duration : 5 days
Location : 2000 rte des Lucioles BIOT
WHO IS CONCERNED ?
Any enginner or researcher involved in naval or offshore simulations.
OUTLINE OF THE TRAINING
- Launching ANANAS®
- Manipulate the GUI for the first time
- Create a first mesh using ANAMESH®
- How to create a mesh manually by using metrics fields and boundary layers
- How to use the automatic mesh generator
- Turbulence modeling (RANS aproach). Theory, guidelines and practical rules.
- Mechanical system : 6 DOF objects and handling moving mesh.
- Anchors and mooring.
- Waves generation : theory and practical rules. Guidelines
- Test cases : academic test case for resistance in steady water. Waves on troncated cylinder.
- Advanced cases : waves on 6 DOF hull.
- Post-process the cases with PARAVIEW or TECPLOT®
- 5000 € for a group of 5 persons max.
- Travel costs and additional costs for accomodation are not included.